File Code: Public Safety
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 61
- Sponsored By:
Senators Dyson, Currie, Glassman, Jacobs, Kelley, and Stone
Fire, Rescue, or Emergency Medical Services Entities - Resale of Admission
Prohibiting a person from selling or offering for sale an admission
ticket to a specified event held for the benefit of a fire, a rescue,
or an emergency medical services entity at a greater price than that
printed on the ticket; and providing for a specified penalty.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Senator Roy P. Dyson, District 29
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Barry Glassman, District 35
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Musms; Theat; etc
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fines -see also- Penalties and Sentences
- Fire Protection
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings