File Code: Health Occupations
- Sponsored By:
State Board of Morticians and Funeral Directors - Surviving Spouse Licenses -
Deadlines and Examination Requirements
Altering the time period within which an applicant for a surviving
spouse license issued by the State Board of Morticians and Funeral
Directors must submit verification of the death of the licensee and an
application from 30 days to 10 days; requiring the Board to administer
the law examination to an applicant for a surviving spouse license at
least three times; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/3 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health Occupations
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 914534/01 Offered on: February 22, 2011 at:
10:24 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs
- Health and Government Operations
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 25, 2011: Third Reading Passed (46-0)