Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates A. Miller, Dumais, and Feldman
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Poole's Store Restoration and
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $100,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Maryland-National Capital Park
and Planning Commission for the construction, repair, and renovation
of Poole's Store and the property, located in Poolesville; providing
for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that
the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 10:30 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Aruna Miller, District 15
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Historical Matters
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: