Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gutierrez, Carr, and Waldstreicher
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - MacDonald Knolls Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $275,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of CHI
Centers, Inc. for the design, renovation, and capital equipping of the
MacDonald Knolls Center, located in Silver Spring; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Developmental Disabilities
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: