Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Niemann, Ivey, and Summers
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Civic Center Design
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Mount Rainier for the design of the civic center, located in
Mount Rainier; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Jolene Ivey, District 47
- Delegate Michael G. Summers, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: