Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gaines, Healey, and Ross
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Greenbelt Arts Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $25,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Greenbelt Cultural Arts Center, Inc. for the planning, design,
construction, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the restrooms
at the Greenbelt Arts Center, located in Greenbelt; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Tawanna P. Gaines, District 22
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Musms; Theat; etc
- Prince George's County
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: