File Code: Hunting and Fishing
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 420
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Beitzel and McDonough
Hunting and Recreational Fishing Licenses - Issuance by Agent - Service Charge
Authorizing an agent who issues angler's licenses, Chesapeake Bay and
coastal sport fishing licenses, or hunting licenses to add a service
charge not exceeding $5 for each license issued by the agent.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Wendell R. Beitzel, District 1A
- Delegate Pat McDonough, District 7
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agents and Brokers
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Fish and Fishing -see also- Aquaculture; Gill Nets
- Hunting -see also- Trapping
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters