File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Delegate F. Turner
Vital Records - Birth Certificates - Adopted Persons
Authorizing the Secretary of Health and Mental Hygiene to break the
seal of an original certificate of birth under specified
circumstances; requiring the Secretary to provide, on request, a
noncertified copy of a specified birth certificate to a specified
adopted person or, under specified circumstances, the descendant of a
specified adopted person; requiring the Secretary to collect specified
fees; requiring the Secretary to adopt specified regulations; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Rules and Regulations
- Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations