File Code: Human Relations
- Sponsored By:
Housing - Discrimination Based on Source of Income - Prohibitions
Altering the housing policy of the State to provide for fair housing
to all citizens regardless of source of income; prohibiting a person
from refusing to sell or rent a dwelling to any person because of
source of income; prohibiting a person from discriminating against any
person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a
dwelling because of source of income; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agents and Brokers
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Leases and Rent
- Loans -see also- Mortgages
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Real Estate -see also- Agents and Brokers
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters