File Code: Private Sector Labor and Industry
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Healey, Burns, and Nathan-Pulliam
Employment Discrimination - Criminal Convictions
Prohibiting an employer from refusing to hire, discharge, or otherwise
discriminate against an individual because of information indicating
that an individual has been convicted of a specified criminal offense
not directly related to employment; and exempting specified sexual
offenses from the Act.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Emmett C. Burns, Jr., District 10
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations