File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Departments of Health and Mental Hygiene and the Environment - Fluoride Levels
in Drinking Water - Study
Requiring the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and the
Department of the Environment jointly to conduct a study, in
consultation with specified county boards of health, regarding
fluoridation levels in public drinking water in the State and to
report their findings and analysis to the General Assembly on or
before September 30, 2012.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Environment, Department of
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations