File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sophocleus, Barkley, Bates, Clagett, Frick, and Stocksdale
State Government - Notaries Public - Fees and Requirements
Altering the amount of the fees that the Secretary of State is
required to establish through regulation that may be charged by a
notary public; altering the amount that a notary public may charge as
compensation for travel required for the performance of a notarial
act; and requiring a notary public to obtain, and file with the
Secretary of State, a surety bond in the amount of $1,000 for
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Gail H. Bates, District 9A
- Delegate Galen R. Clagett, District 3A
- Delegate C. William Frick, District 16
- Delegate Nancy R. Stocksdale, District 5A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Notaries Public
- Secretary of State
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations