Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Guzzone, Bromwell, Clagett, DeBoy, Reznik, Sophocleus, and F.
Creation of a State Debt - Howard County - Linwood Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Linwood Center, Inc. for the planning and design of a new school
building at the Linwood Center, located in Ellicott City; providing
for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that
the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Guy Guzzone, District 13
- Delegate Eric M. Bromwell, District 8
- Delegate Galen R. Clagett, District 3A
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Kirill Reznik, District 39
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Developmental Disabilities
- Howard County
- Private Schools
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: