File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 229
- Sponsored By:
Education - General Assembly Scholarships - Modification of Programs
Altering the Senatorial and Delegate Scholarship Programs to require
that the money appropriated under the programs be awarded by the
Office of Student Financial Assistance in the Maryland Higher
Education Commission; requiring the Office to ensure that the awards
are distributed in a specified manner and that specified student
populations are served; requiring the Office to adopt specified
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Higher Education Commission
- Scholarships and Student Financial Aid
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Ways and Means