Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Barnes, Pena-Melnyk, and Frush
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Laurel Police Department
Facility - Community Space
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $350,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Laurel for the planning, design, renovation, and capital
equipping, including hazardous material removal, of the Laurel Police
Department Facility Community Space, located in Laurel; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Joseline A. Pena-Melnyk, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: