File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates S. Robinson, Carr, Clippinger, Cullison, Hucker, Kaiser, A.
Kelly, Lee, A. Miller, Niemann, and Reznik
Environment - Landfills and Incinerators - Disposal of Waste
Prohibiting the disposal of specified electronic devices or printer
ink or toner cartridges in landfills or incinerators.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Shane Robinson, District 39
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Luke Clippinger, District 46
- Delegate Bonnie Cullison, District 19
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Ariana B. Kelly, District 16
- Delegate Susan C. Lee, District 16
- Delegate Aruna Miller, District 15
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Kirill Reznik, District 39
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Computers -see also- Electronic Commerce; Electronic Govmnt.
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Local Government Mandates
- Refuse Disposal -see also- Recycling
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters