File Code: Environment
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 612/10 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Love, Barnes, Costa, George, Kipke, Pena-Melnyk, and Sophocleus
Environment - Use of Coal Combustion By-Products for Reclamation - Bond
Requiring the Department of the Environment to require a bond in a
specified amount for a permit that authorizes the use of coal
combustion by-products for reclamation.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Robert A. Costa, District 33B
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Joseline A. Pena-Melnyk, District 21
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Refuse Disposal -see also- Recycling
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters