File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McDonough, Dwyer, Impallaria, Kipke, and Krebs
Higher Education - Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships - Eligibility
Requiring an applicant for a senatorial or delegate scholarship to
affirm through documentation that the applicant is a citizen or a
legal permanent resident of the United States; requiring a specified
recipient of a senatorial scholarship to continue to be a citizen or
legal permanent resident of the United States to hold the award for a
specified number of years; and requiring that an applicant for a
delegate scholarship be a resident of the State.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Pat McDonough, District 7
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Rick Impallaria, District 7
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Susan W. Krebs, District 9B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Aliens and Citizenship
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Scholarships and Student Financial Aid
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: