Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gaines, Healey, and Ross
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Riverdale Park Town Hall
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $400,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of the
Town of Riverdale Park for the design, construction, and renovation of
the Riverdale Park Town Hall, located in Riverdale Park; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Tawanna P. Gaines, District 22
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: