Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates B. Robinson, Conaway, and Tarrant
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Parks and People Headquarters at
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $300,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Parks and
People, The Foundation of Baltimore Recreation and Parks, Inc. for the
construction, reconstruction, and renovation of the Parks and People
Headquarters, located at Auchentoroly Terrace in Baltimore City;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- Forests and Parks -see also- Program Open Space; Trees
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: