File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Prince George's County - Landlord and Tenant - Reclaiming Property After
Authorizing a landlord in Prince George's County to repossess rental
premises under specified circumstances after 4 days after a judgment
of possession; establishing that the tenant has the right to reclaim
any personal property left in the premises within 3 days after the
repossession; authorizing the landlord to secure the tenant's personal
property in a specified manner; requiring the landlord to allow the
tenant to make reasonable arrangements to obtain and move the personal
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Muse) Adopted
- Referred Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Abandoned Property
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Personal Property
- Prince George's County
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: