File Code: State Government - Procurement
- Sponsored By:
State Procurement - Employment of Unauthorized Aliens and the Federal E-Verify
Requiring an employer under a State procurement contract or State
grant to verify through the E-Verify program the employment
eligibility of each employee hired under the contract or grant;
prohibiting an employer under a State procurement contract or State
grant from knowingly hiring an alien who does not have the right to
work in the United States; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Aliens and Citizenship
- Attorney General
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Contractors -see also- Heating & Cooling; Home Improvement
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Electronic Government
- Federal Government
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Local Government Mandates
- Public Information
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Finance and Procurement
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs