File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Benefits - Dependency
Providing that specified death benefit provisions of the workers'
compensation law apply only to specified covered employees of a
municipal corporation or a county and their dependents; altering the
authority of the Workers' Compensation Commission to make specified
determinations of dependency; altering provisions relating to
calculation of death benefits to specified dependents who are neither
a dependent spouse nor a dependent child; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Public Employees -see also- State Employees
- Workers' Compensation
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :