File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Transportation - Transit Authorities - Red Line and Purple Line
Establishing the Red Line Transit Authority and Purple Line Transit
Authority to finance, construct, and operate the Red Line and the
Purple Line light rail transit lines; providing for the members,
appointment, terms, chairmen, and staff of the authorities;
prohibiting the Department of Transportation from exercising
jurisdiction or authority over the Red Line and Purple Line light rail
transit lines; authorizing the authorities to take specified actions
in the performance of their duties; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation & Finance
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m. (Budget and Taxation)
- Hearing cancelled (Budget and Taxation)
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:15 p.m. (Budget and Taxation)
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Mass Transit -see also- Buses; Railroads
- Montgomery County
- Prince George's County
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Rules and Regulations
- Transportation, Department of
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: