File Code: Estates and Trusts
- Sponsored By:
Hospitalized Adult Disabled Persons - Appointment of Temporary Limited Guardian
Providing for the appointment of a temporary limited guardian to
consent to discharge of a disabled person from a hospital under
specified circumstances; establishing specified procedures for the
appointment of a temporary limited guardian; establishing specified
powers and duties of a temporary limited guardian; establishing
specified requirements for petitions for appointment of a temporary
limited guardian; identifying specified individuals who may serve as a
temporary limited guardian; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Hospitals -see also- Clinics; State Hospitals
- Judicial Review -see also- Appeals
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Estates and Trusts
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: