File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 668
- Sponsored By:
Senators Madaleno, Forehand, and Raskin
Environment - Local Stormwater Charges - State Property
Repealing an exemption from specified taxes, user charges, and utility
fees related to stormwater for property owned by the State or a unit
of State government; providing that property owned by the State or a
unit of State government is subject to specified stormwater charges
imposed by the governing body of a county or municipality within which
the property is located; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs Withdrawn
- No Action
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Flood Control
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Real Property
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Utilities -see also- High Voltage Lines; Telephones; Water
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 24 Political Subdivisions - Miscellaneous Provisions
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs