File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Senators Young, Kelley, and Montgomery
Maryland Transportation Authority - Supplemental Tolls - Highway User Revenues
Requiring the Maryland Transportation Authority to charge an
additional 50 cents in tolls for each vehicle for the use of specified
Chesapeake Bay bridges, the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel, and the Fort
McHenry Tunnel; providing that the tolls be distributed to the
Gasoline and Motor Vehicle Revenue account and used to provide highway
user revenues to municipalities; providing for the redirection of toll
revenues if highway user revenues are equal to, or exceed, highway
user revenues for municipalities during the 2009 fiscal year; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:15 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Ronald N. Young, District 3
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Chesapeake Bay
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- State Aid
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: