File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Senators Manno and Miller
Transportation - Sales and Use Tax - Funding for Mass Transit Projects
Requiring the Comptroller to distribute sales and use tax revenues on
the sale of motor fuel to the Mass Transit Facility Revenue Account of
the Transportation Trust Fund and to the Fund; repealing the sales and
use tax exemption for the sale of motor fuel that is subject to the
motor fuel tax; altering a motor carrier tax rate to include a per
gallon sales and use tax equivalent rate; providing for the prepayment
of the sales and use tax for motor fuel by a person who is required to
pay the motor fuel tax for that fuel; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Senator Thomas V. Mike Miller, Jr., District 27
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Fuel Tax
- Mass Transit -see also- Buses; Railroads
- Montgomery County
- Prince George's County
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Sales and Use Tax
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: