File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Senators Brochin and Stone
Evidence - Separate Act of Sexual Misconduct Involving a Minor - Admissibility
Authorizing a court to admit evidence of a defendant's commission of a
separate act of sexual misconduct involving a minor in a prosecution
for specified sexual offenses involving a minor under specified
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator James Brochin, District 42
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Sexual Offenses
- State's Attorneys
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: