File Code: Agriculture
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 859/10 - EHE
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 754
- Sponsored By:
Senators Pinsky, Frosh, Madaleno, Raskin, and Rosapepe
Agriculture - Commercial Feed - Arsenic Prohibition
Prohibiting a person from using, selling, or distributing commercial
feed intended for use as poultry feed that contains roxarsone or any
other additive that contains arsenic.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Paul G. Pinsky, District 22
- Senator Brian E. Frosh, District 16
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Jim Rosapepe, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Food -see also- Kosher; Meat, Poultry, Seafood; Milk
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Meat, Poultry, Seafood -see also- Clams; Crabs; Oysters
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: