File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kelley and Forehand
Family Law - Permanency Planning and Guardianship Review Hearings
Establishing methods by which the juvenile court, in specified
permanency planning and guardianship review hearings, may satisfy the
requirement that the court consult on the record with the child.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Foster Care
- Juvenile Causes
- Local Government Mandates
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Family Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: