File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 362
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs Committee
Maryland Home Improvement Commission - Sunset Extension and Program Evaluation
Continuing the Maryland Home Improvement Commission in accordance with
the provisions of the Maryland Program Evaluation Act (sunset law) by
extending to July 1, 2022, the termination provisions relating to the
statutory and regulatory authority of the Commission; continuing the
Maryland Mold Remediation Services Act in accordance with the
provisions of the sunset law by extending to July 1, 2013, the
termination provisions relating to the statutory and regulatory
authority of the Commission under the Act; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (103-33)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Vetoed by the Governor (Duplicative)
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Contractors -see also- Heating & Cooling; Home Improvement
- Contracts -see also- Land Installment Contracts; Procurement
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Electronic Government
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Fines -see also- Penalties and Sentences
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Home Improvement
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Public Information
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 894436/01 Offered on: March 24, 2011 at:
12:34 p.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs
- Economic Matters
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 26, 2011: Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- April 3, 2011: Third Reading Passed (103-33)