File Code: Commercial Law - Credit Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Braveboy and W. Miller
Mortgage Brokers - Finder's Fee - Prohibition
Repealing a provision of law that prohibits a mortgage broker from
charging a finder's fee in any transaction in which the mortgage
broker or an owner, part owner, partner, director, officer, or
employee of the mortgage broker is the lender.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Aisha N. Braveboy, District 25
- Delegate Warren E. Miller, District 9A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agents and Brokers
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Commercial Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters