File Code: Economic and Community Development
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 881
- Sponsored By:
The Speaker (By Request - Administration) and Delegates Olszewski and Ross
Economic Development Opportunities Program Account - Wind Turbine Manufacturing
Altering the definition of "extraordinary economic development
opportunity" for purposes of the Economic Development Opportunities
Program Account to include attraction of a new wind turbine
manufacturing facility to the State, or the expansion, to include wind
turbine manufacturing, of an existing private sector enterprise, that
meets specified requirements; providing that specified State
incentives may not exceed $50,000,000; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Speaker, The
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alternative Energy Sources
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Industry and Technology
- Investments -see also- Securities
- Loans -see also- Mortgages
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Finance and Procurement
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters