File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Red Light and Speed Monitoring Systems - Emergency Vehicles
Providing that specified images of an emergency vehicle recorded by a
traffic control signal monitoring system, a speed monitoring system,
or a work zone speed control system may not be the basis for a civil
penalty or the issuance of a citation under specified provisions of
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Ambulances -see also- Emergency Med Services; Rescue Squads.
- Electronic Surveillance -see also- Wiretapping
- Fire Protection
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Recordings -see also- Video
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Traffic Regulation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters