File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Glenn, Carr, Conaway, Harrison, McHale, Olszewski, B. Robinson,
Baltimore City - 45th Legislative District - Alcoholic Beverages - Landlords -
Making it a misdemeanor in the 45th Legislative District in Baltimore
City for a landlord to rent out a premises to be used for the sale of
alcoholic beverages by a holder of a Class A alcoholic beverages
license if the landlord knows or has reason to know that the use would
violate a specified minimum distance requirement between a licensed
premises and a place of worship or school; applying the Act
prospectively; and providing a penalty.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (109-26)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Subst Abuse; etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Churches -see also- Religion
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Private Schools
- Public Schools
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 673695/01 Offered on: April 5, 2011 at:
11:51 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- April 2, 2011: Third Reading Passed (109-26)