File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Carter, Braveboy, Gutierrez, Niemann, Oaks, and Washington
Freestanding Pain Management Clinics - Regulation
Prohibiting a freestanding pain management clinic from operating in
the State on or after October 1, 2012, unless the Secretary of Health
and Mental Hygiene has issued a license to the clinic; requiring the
Secretary to issue a license to a freestanding pain management clinic
if specified requirements are met; providing that a license is not
transferable; providing that the Act does not apply to specified
entities; requiring the Secretary to adopt regulations; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Aisha N. Braveboy, District 25
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Mary L. Washington, District 43
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Controlled Dangerous Substances -see also- Drugs; Subst Abus
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Health Occupations -see also- specific health occupations
- Inspections -see also- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Physicians -see also- Dentists; Med Exmnrs; Psych; etc
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Rules and Regulations
- Substance Abuse
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations