Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Vaughn, Alston, and Howard
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Suitland and Capitol
Heights Green Initiative
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $200,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Omega Gold
Development Group, Inc. for the acquisition, planning, design,
construction, repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital
equipping, including energy audits and recharging stations for homes
and community facilities, located in Prince George's County; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
- Delegate Tiffany T. Alston, District 24
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Energy Matters -see also- Alt Energy Res; Fuel; Power Plants
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Prince George's County
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: