File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Vallario, Proctor, and Wilson
Criminal Procedure - Victims' Resource Center - Funding
Requiring the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention to
sustain the Victims' Resource Center; requiring the Victims' Resource
Center to perform certain functions; increasing, from $3 to $5, a
cost that a court is required to impose on a defendant convicted of a
specified offense; altering the required distribution of these fees
and including the Victims' Resource Center as a recipient of a
specified portion of the fees; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate C. T. Wilson, District 28
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Court Costs
- Crime Control and Prevention, Governor's Office of
- Electronic Government
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Public Information
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Victims -see also- Criminal Injuries Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: