File Code: Horse Racing
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 523
- Sponsored By:
Video Lottery Terminals - Distribution of Proceeds - Purses and Bred Funds
Distributing 0.62% of specified video lottery terminal proceeds
directly to the Maryland-bred Race Fund and 0.15% to the Standardbred
Race Fund, not to exceed specified annual amounts; altering the
distribution of funds in the Purse Dedication Account by the State
Racing Commission; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time
Committee Votes :
- Ways and Means