File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Harford County Delegation
Harford County - Towing and Removing Vehicles - Property Return Agreement
Prohibiting in Harford County the Harford County Sheriff's Office or
any police department from authorizing a person to tow or remove a
specified vehicle unless the person enters into a written agreement
with the Harford County Sheriff's Office or police department to
return to the owner, on request of the owner, specified property in or
on the vehicle.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (140-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Contracts -see also- Land Installment Contracts; Procurement
- Harford County
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- License Plates
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Personal Property
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 630614/01 Offered on: March 18, 2011 at:
11:33 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 20, 2011: Third Reading Passed (140-0)