File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Sustainable Communities Tax Credit - Certification of Historic Structures and
Requiring the Director of the Maryland Historical Trust under
specified circumstances to certify that a specified rehabilitation is
a certified rehabilitation under the Sustainable Communities Tax
Credit Program if the rehabilitation qualifies for the federal
historic tax credit and is property that is sold as surplus by the
federal, State, or local government; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Federal Government
- Historical Matters
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Ways and Means