File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Davis and Vaughn
Common Interest Community Managers - Licensing and Regulation
Creating the State Board of Common Interest Community Managers in the
Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation; providing for the
composition of the Board and the appointment, terms, and expenses of
the Board members; providing for the election of officers, size of a
Board quorum, and for meetings of the Board; authorizing the Board to
sue in the name of the State, with the approval of the Attorney
General, to enjoin specified conduct; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Re-assigned Environmental Matters & Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m. (Environmental Matters)
- Referred to interim study by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Dereck E. Davis, District 25
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Auditors and Audits
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Cooperative Associations
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Homeowners Associations
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Interstate Affairs
- Judicial Review -see also- Appeals
- Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Public Information
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Business Regulation
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters
- Environmental Matters