File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Electronic Control Devices - Permit Process and Requirements
Altering a specified prohibition on the possession and use of an
electronic control device to prohibit a person from purchasing,
wearing, carrying, or transporting an electronic control device unless
the person has been issued a permit under specified provisions of law;
establishing a penalty for a person who violates specified provisions
of law related to the sale and activation of an electronic control
device; establishing a permitting process; requiring that an
application for a permit be made under oath; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- State Police, Department of
- Weapons -see also- Guns
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Public Safety
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :