File Code: Horse Racing
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 524
- Sponsored By:
Delegate F. Turner
Horse Racing - Maryland-Bred Race Fund - Administration
Authorizing that a portion of the Maryland-Bred Race Fund be allocated
to breeder bonuses for horses that are conceived, but not necessarily
foaled, in the State; altering the amount of the Fund to be allocated
by the Maryland Racing Commission for Maryland-Bred Fund Races;
requiring the Commission to set the amount of certain breeder awards
for races both in the State and outside the State; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Interstate Affairs
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Ways and Means