File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stein, Rudolph, Hubbard, Beidle, Cardin, Frush, Lafferty, and
Alcohol Energy Drinks - Prohibition
Prohibiting the importation, production, distribution, sale, or offer
for sale in the State of an alcoholic beverage commonly referred to as
an alcohol energy drink to which the manufacturer has directly added
caffeine or specified other substances as separate ingredients; and
providing a specified penalty.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Pamela Beidle, District 32
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate Stephen W. Lafferty, District 42
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 34B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Subst Abuse; etc.
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters