File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Anne Arundel County - Towing and Removal of Vehicles from Parking Lots
Providing for the application to Anne Arundel County of provisions of
law governing the towing and removal of vehicles from parking lots,
including provisions governing signage, storage, towing and storage
rates, notice, insurance and security for towers, prohibited acts,
requirements for towers, and tower liability.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Anne Arundel County
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
- Signs and Billboards
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time