File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McConkey, Dwyer, George, Holmes, and Vitale
Transportation Authority - Chesapeake Bay Bridge - Electronic Toll Collection
Requiring the Maryland Transportation Authority to take all necessary
actions to ensure that, by January 1, 2020, all tolls collected in
connection with the William Preston Lane, Jr. Memorial Chesapeake Bay
Bridge and parallel Chesapeake Bay Bridge are collected by means of
electronic toll collection.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Tony McConkey, District 33A
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Cathy Vitale, District 33A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Chesapeake Bay
- Electronic Government
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: