File Code: Health Occupations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 46
- Sponsored By:
State Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners - Podiatric Medical Assistants -
Requiring an individual to be registered by the State Board of
Podiatric Medical Examiners before the individual may perform
functions under the supervision of and as delegated by a licensed
podiatrist; requiring an applicant for registration to be an
individual who meets specified requirements; authorizing the Board,
subject to specified hearing provisions, to take specified actions
against specified individuals for violations of specified provisions
of law; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Health Occupations -see also- specific health occupations
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health Occupations
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations