File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stukes, Conaway, Haynes, Howard, A. Miller, B. Robinson, and
Criminal Procedure - Explanation of Expungement Provisions Relating to Proposed
Disposition of Charge
Altering a provision of law relating to the expungement of criminal
records so as to require a court, before disposing of a charge against
a defendant, to provide a detailed explanation to the defendant of
specified expungement provisions of the law relating to the proposed
disposition of a charge against the defendant; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Keith E. Haynes, District 44
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Aruna Miller, District 15
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :